Thankful For You

Hey everyone!
Happy Monday!  We're starting the second week of our current color challenge at Inky Paws!  I hope you've had the chance to join us!
For my card, I did an acrylic poured background to start with.  I was worried the colors would mud together, and they did in a few spots, but for the most part I think the background turned out super awesome!

I kept the rest of the card really simple so that the background didn't get too covered up.  I stamped and embossed a few sentiments from the new Thankful Thoughts set and trimmed them out.  I also did some 2 tone stamping with some leaves from the Shades of Autumn set to layer behind the sentiment. 

Finished the whole thing off with some white nuvo drops!

Thanks so much for visiting!! <3

1 comment:

  1. That background is gorgeous! I love the pretty marbling with the challenge colors! Fantastic job! -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete