Congrats Onesies!

Hey!!  Happy Monday!
Have you joined us for our current Inky Paws Challenge yet?  It's a totally gorgeous color combo and I don't want you to miss out!

I'm here with another inspiration piece for you to help get your creativity flowing.
This card was so much fun to put together!  How can you not love coloring up some absolutely adorable little onesies?  They are just so cute!
Here is the your inspiration image for the current challenge:
Image may contain: text
For my card, I started off my coloring up some super cute onesies from the Loveable Laundry set.  I wanted them to be white onesies so I just used some light greys to add in the shadows.  Then took combos of the inspiraiton colors and filled in the details on each onesie.

I layered all of them onto an oval that I blended some soft clouds onto with some chalk.  To give these cute onesies a little motion, I used the Mama Elephant Celebration Balloons and attached strings to the bottom of each balloon to then attach to the onesies where the little clothes pins are.  I did a little 2 tone shading on the balloons before coating them in shimmer and glossy accents.

All of this is layered onto woodgrain paper and matted with a teal and magenta colored frame.  I scattered a few glitter dots around the card for just a bit more sparkle and shine. 

I hope you'll join us for this gorgeous color challenge! 
Thanks so much for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the fun little clothespins you added to hang the onesies from the letters! So Adorable! Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete