Cocoa's Christmas Tree

Hey everyone!  Happy Tuesday!
We're starting a new challenge today at Tuesday Throwdown.  This week we want you to add gems or pearls to your projects!  Our awesome sponsor is Sweet n Sassy Stamps and they have provided us with some darling images to use.
I went super simple with my card this week.  I've got a lot going on right now so simple is best for me.  To start, I printed off this sweet Cocoa's Christmas Tree image and did some quick coloring with my ShinHan markers.  I fussy cut the image out and foam mounted it onto my card panel.  I used some awesome stamps from Altenew to create my sentiment and then colored them in with an ombre red design. 

I decided to use liquid pearls for my project since that seemed fitting for the ornaments.  It took a while for them to dry but I think the silver, red, and blues work great on the tree.  Mounted everything onto a coordinating frame and added a simple stitched line around the outside for a finishing touch.

Be sure to swing by Tuesday Throwdown to join this challenge!

Thanks for visiting! <3

1 comment: