Give Thanks

Time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.  This weeks theme is Festive Pumpkins and our awesome sponsor is Doodle Pantry!
I have chosen to work with the Pumpkins image from Doodle Pantry.  The image was printed out and colored in with my colored pencils.  I created a stitched frame and cut that out with my Silhouette before adhering a piece of acetate.

Inside the shaker are some fun little bits that I found at Michaels.  They are the perfect size for little shaker cards like this.  For the background, I did a fun resist by first using a stencil to create my embossed grid.  Then blended some yellow and green inks over it.  I used the same pearl embossing powder for the sentiment.

I'd like to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Totally Resistible challenge.

Be sure to visit Tuesday Throwdown for this fun challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Emily! Your embossed resist background and coloring look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily this is SOOOO pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete