Get Back Up - New Sami Stamps Release!!

Happy Friday!
It's time for a new Sami Stamps release!  This one is super fun!  Totally different from anything Sami has done before and I love it!  The release is called Getting Stronger and you are going to love it!
It's all about macho men!  I love it so much!  For my card, I used the Stronger Already image and colored it in with my colored pencils.  I wanted to keep my card pretty simple since it is a masculine theme so I opted to just to a simple striped panel and leave the rest plain.

There is a tiny little silver strip across the middle that has been recessed back behind the other panels that have been adhered with some fun foam.

I paired this fun image with a sentiment that felt appropriate and is a great one to live by.  It's never about how you fall, but how many times you get back up and I totally agree with that.  When we fall, sometimes it may seem easier to just stay down.  I know I feel that way sometimes...but we have to fight.  We have to keep pushing forward.  Never give up and always do your best to believe in you!  Because while it is nice to have others believe in you and be the ones to build you up...you can't rely on that, someone will let you down.....you have to be there for yourself!  Stay strong :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Addicted to CAS #92-Stripes
    Fab n Funky #313-Add a Sentiment
    Freshly Made Sketches #245

Have a fabulous weekend!! <3

6 comments:

  1. Great card with a super image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant masculine card, fabulous image, design and sentiment, great colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Fab N funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card with a great sentiment! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image this is! Fun for the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun masculine card, thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun card.. great sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete