Tis the Season!

Happy Friday!
I hope everyone's week has been fabulous!  We've been going through a bit of a rough patch lately because it seems like everything we own has been breaking on us.  So it's been a bit quiet on my blog because we are just trying to stay ahead of everything.  Plus, the holidays are always busy with other projects and events, so my time in the office gets short or taken up elsewhere.  I'll still pop in once in a while to share something, but it might not be as often as it has been for a while.

But today I wanted to share another sweet little image from our most recent Sami Stamps release called Holiday Cheer.
This card is a little busy...I just couldn't stop playing with some new products and the layers just kept building.  But I still think it's super cute!

I started by inking up a piece of watercolor paper with some Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon distress ink.  Then misted it a bunch to get the colors to mesh a bit and set it aside to dry.  Once it was dry, I placed the Winter Tiny Snowflakes stencil from Memory Box over top and coated it with some Bo Bunny Frost Glitter Paste.  This stuff is amazing!  I've had it for a little while now but hadn't played with it yet.  It's so super sparkly and it spreads so easily!!  Love it!!

Once that was dry, I used another new purchase, the Marvy Snow Marker!  I added dots all around the sparkly blue snowflakes.  When that dried, I hit it with my heat gun so those little white dots would puff up to look like snowflakes as well!!  So much fun!

Then it was time to work on my image.  Since our main computer totally crashed on us earlier this week, I don't have all my normal programs for card making...like Word...so I had to figure out a different way to print my image.  Silhouette Cameo to the rescue!  I used the print and cut feature to get my image printed in the size I wanted!  I skipped the cutting part though :)

This sweet Chihuahua is colored in with my ShinHan markers and then I've added little bits of glitter pen and glossy accents to the lights and his face.

Then I pulled out the super fun Botanical Wreath stamp set from Impress Cards and stamped out a couple poinsettias and foliage.  Cut them out and arranged them in the corner for some fun festive color.  Stamped in the sentiment and the card was done!

Remember we have a Use Red challenge going this month at Sami Stamps.  So use a Stami Stamps image on your card and join in the fun!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: