Bloomed

Happy Tuesday!
Time for a fun new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown - Shaker Cards!
I've been a little addicted to these lately...can't seem to move on to other ideas...but that's okay because they are just so much fun to put together!!!  And who doesn't like to just sit there and shake the card once it's done to see all the fun bits move around?  Lol :)
Our awesome sponsor this week is Sweet n Sassy Stamps, and they have provided the team with adorable images!  I decided to use an older image in my collection called Morning Glory.  I cut my panel out with my Silhouette and lined the back with foam tape after adding my clear transparency for the window.  I almost forgot that part, which would have been bad :)

I added a variety of colored sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says Stamp and then sealed everything in with a soft blue patterned paper.  The morning glory's are colored in with pencils and trimmed out to fit on my card.  I embossed a sweet sentiment in some silver embossing powder onto some vellum and tucked that behind my image to finish off my card.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Crafts 4 Eternity #218-Pastel Shades
    Crafty Cardmakers #135-Spring has Sprung
    Inky Impressions #201-Pastel Colors
    Simon Says Stamp-Spring Pinterest Inspiration

I hope you will join us this week!  Don't be afraid to make a shaker card, they are so incredibly easy!
Thanks for visiting!! <3

8 comments:

  1. Wow Emily, this is so colorful and gorgeous!! Love your shaker design with the different colored panels on each strip!! So clever and such a pretty design too! Have a great week! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, how gorgeous is this shaker card! Love the use of panel die and your composition is awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Easter Spring/Pinterest” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing! I love how you made your shaker card and all those sequins are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so gorgeous Emily. Love the panel details and colors. Love it!
    Huggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, now this is so creative. Love as it appears to be looking out of the window thru shutter, simply amazing.
    Hugs Teamie
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Emily :) Gorgeous card! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous shaker card. I love all the different sections to the shaker aspect of your card and your Morning Glory image is coloured beautifully. Very pretty colours and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card- it is so beautiful! I love the colored sections- such a cool look! Love the beautiful colors and the vellum strip.

    ReplyDelete