Brightened up my day!

Happy Thursday!
I hope everyone's week has been absolutely fabulous and you are ready to join in a fun new challenge over at Meljen's Designs!!

Our challenge this week is Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend, so we want to see some bling!!
I thought this sweet little Firefly Fairy image would be perfect for a blingy card!  I've paired it with some super sparkly papers that I just love...because they are covered in glitter :)  The image is colored in with my pencils and I've covered her wings with some Star Dust Stickles.  I used some chalks to shade in the background which allowed me to leave a little halo type thing around the little firefly in the bauble.

For the bling, I added a bunch of little tiny gems around the image.  It was easy to figure out their placement because the image already comes with little bubble spots, so I just covered them with the gems :)

Finished it off with a sweet sentiment and the card was done!  Super quick and easy :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Crafting with Dragonflies #36-Anything Goes
    Sentimental Sundays #227-Bling it Up
    Sketch Saturday #330

Be sure to swing by Meljen's Designs to see the rest of the DT's creations and then join in the fun!  Remember, you are no longer required to use a Meljen's Designs image to enter the challenge, but if you do, you get a double entry!!  Now go craft!

Thanks for visiting! <3

5 comments:

  1. This is just as sweet as can be Emily!! I just love your added sparkle! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous! Love all the sparkle, the image is super cute and I love the bright background colours you've used! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fresh. Love the clean look. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright paper choices with this sweetly coloured fairy. Thank you for joining in with our Sketch Saturday challenge. It's great to see you. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous emily.fab sweet fairy image and i love your papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete