Fancy Little Paper Tote

Hey Everyone!
Time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown and this week we want to see something other than a card or tag!  This can be super challenging, but also really fun to step out of your comfort zone, so give it a shot!

Our awesome sponsor is Creations by AR, and they have provided templates for the DT to use this week.
I decided to work with the Haute Tote template for my project.  It was so cute, I just loved it!  But I ended up keeping my design super plain.  As I was putting it together, I had all these ideas for embellishments to add but once it was done, I felt the papers were enough.  So I just added some simple ribbon handles and sewed on some buttons.

I'd like to make up a fun card pack to put in here and give to a friend...maybe I'll be able to get to that this week :)

Be sure to stop by and see the rest of the DT's awesome creations!
Thanks for visiting! <3

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the ribbon and button for the straps, very clever! hugs, Kimberly S (TT ST)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emily. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bag- and the buttons you sewed on- such a cute idea! I am also loving the design of the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Emily this is so pretty what little girl wouldn't like this with a present in it?
    Love it.
    Linda K. B Team

    ReplyDelete