Sending Big Hugs

Happy Monday!
I've scheduled this post, so hopefully it shows up properly :)

We have started a new challenge at Digi Makeover and this week it's Thinking of You!
My cards have seemed to focus more on this theme lately.  I find them more versatile that way, and easier to send for any occasion.

This weeks card turned out super simple but I love it anyhow!
The sun rays look super neon in the picture...they really aren't that bright :)
I've used the adorable sun from Jen's Sunshine, colored in with my pencils.  The middle has been cut out and mounted with some foam tape for some dimension.  I did a little stitching at the top of the blue banner, and layered a few more flagged scraps under the sun.

For the sentiment, my original plan was to use one from the Jen's Sunshine set, but of course I forgot to print it on the card panel before assembling everything...so I had to dig around my stamps for something else.

I ended up piecing a few together, but I think it works out perfectly!

Stop by and join in the fun this week!  We'd love to see your Thinking of You cards!! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: