Love You Tons!

Hello everyone!
Thanks for visiting!  I love all of you and so appreciate that you take the time to visit my little corner of the world to see my work!

If it hasn't been obvious in the past, I'm addicted to Lawn Fawn stamps.  Can't get enough of them, and yet don't have enough money to buy them all :)

But I was able to purchase a few new sets recently and have had a blast playing around with them!  This card sort of just fell together.  I had all these pieces laying out on my desk, left over from other projects and as I was moving them around (you know...trying to get organized and clean up :) ) the little pile they made gave me the idea for this card.  So I got to work...who needs to be organized anyways, right? :)
I adore these sweet little elephants from the Love You Tons mini set!  They're just so precious!  I used the Stitched Journaling die for the main focal panel and stamped some grass tufts from the Critters on the Savanna set.  Popped my colored elephants up on some foam tape above the grass. 

My original idea was to try and have one of the elephants holding a bouquet of little flowers, but I couldn't get that vision to come to life, so I pulled out the Hello Sunshine set and did a balloon instead.

The chevron background was cut with my Silhouette in two shades of yellow and then pieced together, alternating the 2 colors.  It's a little hard to see the two colors in the picture, but it helps change up the background a bit from just a solid color.

And of course, I used my new heart border die from Lin and Lene (Joy Crafts).  The first few times I used this die, I just cut it out.  But as I was cleaning up and shoving it back into it's package, I saw a sample picture on the back that showed some embossing as well!  How cool!  So I did the full cut and emboss this time around.  You can see the embossing a little bit on the little row of hearts on the bottom. 

The last little bit of detail was the sentiment, which I stamped and then embossed in clear.  Oh and Wink of Stella glitter pen...no card is complete without it! :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    7 Kids College Fund #101-Anything Goes/Embossing
    Chocolate Coffee Cards #66-Embossing
    Lawnscaping Challenge-Embossing

Thanks for stopping by!!! <3

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and layout, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's adorable! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious! I adore those little elephants... they make me smile every time I see them! :o) The balloon is so sweet and I love the heart border die. Thank you for sharing your adorable creation with us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete