Hello Note

Happy Monday!
Time for a new challenge at Paper Makeup!  This week we want to see stitching on your projects!
I kept my card pretty simple.  My sewing machine has been acting funny lately, not sewing properly and leaving a lot of loose stitches...really bugging me.  So I didn't want to add too many layers.

I started by using a stencil to lightly emboss the background of my card.  Very subtle but I love it.  Then added a few little scraps and did a zig-zag stitch between them.  My sweet image is Felicity the Fawn from Paper Makeup and I colored her in with my Spectrum Noir pencils.

The sentiment is a couple of stamps from Simon Says pieced together in the order I wanted, and then tucked behind my little fawn's foot.

Stop by the challenge and join in the fun!  We'd love to see what sort of stitching you add to your projects!  <3

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Deconstructed Sketch #155
    Loves Rubberstamps #107-Clean and Simple
    Ruby's Rainbow #81-Flora and Fauna
    Simon Says Stamp-Stencil It

7 comments:

  1. Oh isn't this just the sweetest card ever! Love your take on this weeks challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs, Dangina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clean and simple design x thanks for linking up with us at Loves Rubberstamps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card, a lovely design and colours.......your image is just so cute!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the stenciled background, pretty papers and that cute little fawn!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so super cute, love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous emily.adorable image and i love your pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet adorable CAS card. Thanks for joining us with this challenge at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

    ReplyDelete