One Layer Cards Class - Day 4 Attempts :)

Yes I know...I haven't posted anything for the lessons from Day 3...I'm still working on those as they were a little bit harder for me to do with my supplies.  I'll get to them soon, I promise! :)

But this card came together so quickly with today's lesson that I wanted to share it right away!
So Fun!!!  I love this technique and I'm positive I'll be using it a lot!  The star background is a cut file that I bought from Some Odd Girl...so glad I made that purchase because I just adore all those stars!

I added a little stamp from the Lawn Fawn Starry Backdrops stamp set that I picked up this past weekend!!!  A few gems and lots of glitter pen added to the stars :)
You can see the sparkle better in this picture.

I'd like to enter this into the Lawnscaping Clean and Simple challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!! <3

6 comments:

  1. I love this card! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your one layered cards and they are all very pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm taking the class as well and have made NOTHING so far, lol! You did great with the ombre background! Fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cas card - love your ombre bg! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this emily.the stars and design are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super fun card! Love that background. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete