White on White Goodness

Happy Monday!
I just love waking up to the birdies chirping outside my apartment!  It's been a few months since we've been able to have the doors open, and even though it's still pretty cold out, the slightly warmer temps have been just perfect to throw those suckers open and let some fresh crisp air in!  And I love it!

So today we start a new challenge at Digi Makeover.  It's a tough on for some, but I think this style card can be so gorgeous.  We are challenging you to make a white on white card.  Eek right!?
Well...I broke the rules a little bit on my card...I added just a little bit of color outside of my image.  Actually, I kept my image pretty color free, it was a challenge I set for myself.  But I just needed to pull a little color to the rest of the card...oops :)
I totally love how it turned out!  White on white is tough for me...I love color...but this one came together rather quick.  Like I said before, I pulled a little color out into the card...not sure I like the pink dotted background around Caliope though.  Maybe I shouldn't have filled the whole frame in with the dots...I probably should have just done a simple outline around him instead.

I used a few new items with this fun Caliope image from Paper Makeup Stamps.  The sweet little hearts are a Memory Box die cut that I received for Christmas!  They are so dainty and delicate, but I just love how precious they look on the card!

And the sentiment tags are an awesome stamp set I bought from Lili of the Valley for myself.  I have been wanting these stamps forever so I'm so happy that I finally saved up the money to get them!!

Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and check out the rest of the design teams awesome creations!  Then step a little outside your comfort zone and join in the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!  <3

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the all white with touches of red.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Emily.really adorable image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete