Lots of Pink

Happy Monday!!!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  We made the long trek back to MI to spend Christmas with our family.  Thanks to a large ice/snow storm that was rolling into Montreal Friday, we decided to leave early in hopes of getting through it faster and beating the next storm that was going to roll through.

It ended up taking us 22 hours to get from Montreal, Quebec to Grand Haven, MI...very scary drive.  But we made it and were happy to finally be off the roads and get some sleep.

So today we start a new challenge at Digi Makeover, and we decided to keep it easy for you over the holidays and went with Anything Goes!!

I used a fun lovey sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps called I Do Love...on my card and surrounded it with all sorts of hearts, pinks, and reds!  It was a fun card to put together and I just love how it turned out!

I hope you will join us this week!  And again have a very Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous emily.beautiful sentiment and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete