Witches and Wiskers

Happy Friday!
Well right now I am off in the middle of nowhere Vermont spending a much needed week of doing nothing with my husband.  It's our 10 year anniversary getaway and I'm so happy that we finally got to do something!  Especially since it's in the mountains :)

So today is a new release at Sami Stamps, and I just absolutely love these new images!!  I say that every time, I'm sure...because Sami just does such an awesome job with her releases!!  This release is called Fashionable Halloween-Witches and Whiskers, which means more kitties!!!

This first image I used is called Witch Beauty.
I loved the sweet little kitty peaking around her skirt, it's so adorable!!  I paper pieced the dress and left the card pretty simple (mostly because I was in a bit of a hurry to get packed for our vacation).  I made a cute little rosette with some of my new orange washi tape, and then cut out a perfect sentiment from Create with TLC.

This second image is called Witch and Whiskers, and oh-my-gosh it is so sweet!
I decided to do something not Halloween with this image because I just loved the closeness and love being displayed between the kitty and the witch.  So once again I paper pieced her dress and colored everything else in with my pencils.  I stamped a simple but perfect sentiment along the backside of the image.  It's just perfect!  I love the sweet little nose bump going on in the image!  Reminds me so much of my sweet little kitties :)

Just another fabulous release from Sami!!  Be sure to check out her website to join in our current challenge:  Halloween Colors
And visit her Etsy shop!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Hope your having a great vacation with your husband! =) Your cards turned out wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete