Pastel Congrats!

We're starting a new challenge today over at Tuesday Throwdown!  Oh, and we're having a DT Call!  Don't miss out on that if you want to join a fabulously fun team!

Our challenge is to use pastel colors!   My card is super simple...I was in a bit of a rush to finish it last week because Matthew's mom was coming in for the weekend to visit and I didn't want to have to do any work while she was here.  And I realized that pastel colors aren't very popular in my paper stash...
There She Goes is our sponsor this week, I was so excited when they said yes!!  And they were so generous to provide each of us with a mini stamp set to use on our cards!  I got Larry, stamped him out and colored him in with my pencils.  I tried my best to match him with the background papers.

All of the edges are distressed to add a little bit more detail to this simple card.  I made up a few buttons to match and added those to the corner, and that was it!!  See, simple :)

I hope you will join us!  Pull out those pastels and get to craftin! 

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I just love it!

    Come and see what I've done!
    Life is Good with kren @
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card, Em! The stripes in the dp work so well with the polka dots in the image. Larry is such a hoot! I'll be smiling all day over this one.

    ReplyDelete