I Wish for You

Happy Monday!!  That weekend went by way too fast!
I hope everyone has been able to stay cool somehow.  We are right in the middle of a major heat wave here in Montreal and it is not fun!  We did manage to get out on Saturday and pick 15 pounds of blueberries though, before it got too hot.  Now I'm just hoping my ac can help me stay a little cool so I can get some other stuff done around here!

So this week is my first week as team leader for the Paper Makeup Digi Makeover challenge!  I'm so excited about this next step and can't wait to see what opportunities arise with it.  Of course, it wouldn't have happened without the lovely Michelle.  I adore her and I'm so thankful for everything she has done, even with her crazy busy life.  I just pray I don't mess anything up!  Lol :)

This weeks challenge is I think one of my favorite types-tic tac toe!!  While the items that are often included on a tic tac toe board are common ones used on cards, we don't often think to put some of them together.  And that is the beauty of this challenge, to step out and combine different elements than you normally would!

First, here is my card:
 I love how this card turned out!!  The pink and grey together looks so sweet and the image is just adorable!

So, now for the board:
I went with the top line.  All those sweet elements worked perfect together for this card.  I used the adorable Isabella from Paper Makeup and colored her up with my pencils.  Then added loads of glitter to her wings.

The flower was cut out with my Silhouette and I added a little pearl to the center.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC and I cut it out with a Spellbinders label, but only used the part to make it look like a tag.  Then added some light purple liquid pearls around the flower and the sentiment!

I hope you will join us this week for this fun challenge!  Be sure to use a digi and check out the rest of the makeup artists work this week!! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: