Catch a Wave!

Once again, I am late with my card this week...I am so sorry!  We are in Michigan visiting with our family for the week.  It worked out best since Matthew had his Tough Mudder race on Saturday, which was absolutely fabulous!!  Him, Andrew, and Dan did a fantastic job and it was so awesome watching them do this race together.

But our challenge this week at Digi Makeover is Vacation!  Which is perfect since that's what I'm enjoying right now :)
I decided to use Dude the Surfer Fairy because he just looked like he was having a total ball on that surf board!  My card was kept super simple this week since things were kind of rushed to get out the door..but I did my best :)

I colored him in with my pencils and then added some sparkle to his wings and the waves.  The finishing touch was some twine wrapped around and tied into a bow.  Sweet and simple.

Be sure to visit the rest of the Makeup Artists fabulous creations, and then come on back and join in our fun challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the image on this! I was just with a child yesterday who looked just like him! Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the way you coloured the Dude. Great card. Thanks for stopping by, Emily.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete