You and Me

TGIF!!  The weekend is here again and I'm so glad!  My weeks always start out strong and productive and by Thursday I seem to be at a snails pace...so I love when the weekend arrives :)

I made up another quick card this week that I just love.  It turned out so darn cute!
I really love all the browns in this card.  They blend together so well and are just lovely for a wedding card.  I used You and Me from Tiddly Inks and colored them in with my pencils.  All the edges are distressed with my scissors.  I kept the layers pretty simple so that the card is relatively flat.  Been trying to do that more for mailing convenience.
Lots of pearls have been added around to help add an elegant wedding feel to the card.  I have really fallen in love with using pearls.  Seems I shied away from them for so long and now I use them on almost everything.

The last little bit of detailing was the hand cut heart in the upper corner that I stamped to help pull everything together.  Simple and sweet :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    A Creative Romance #1-Anything Goes
    Sketch Saturday #261

Have a fabulous weekend!!

0 Fabulous Comments: