Daughters

Happy Monday everyone!
It's the start of a new challenge over at Digi Makeover and this one is going to fun!  It's Silhouettes!  I love when I get the chance to work with silhouettes.  It's not very often, but I still love them :)

Here is my DT card for this week:
Isn't she cute!??  And I didn't have to color her!  Sometimes that just makes my day :)  I really struggle when it comes to choosing colors, and then making sure they match with my limited supply of colored pencils.  So since she is already filled in, I didn't have to worry about that!
This image is Shelby Fairy from Paper Makeup, very cute.  I love the little ducky on wheels that she's towing along.  I used to have a raccoon like that...probably still do in my dad's attic somewhere :)

I paired her with some fun light pastel papers to make it cute and girly and then flagged a little sentiment from Desert Diva.  Thought it worked well with the image :)

I punched out a few hearts to make buttons, but didn't punch any holes.  Instead I added some purple pearls to the centers.

Hope you will join in our Silhouette challenge this week!  We'd love to have you!  Be sure to check out the rest of DT's creations.  They all did a fantastic job!  I'm continuously blown away by their talent!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
    Creative Inspirations #184-Anything Goes
    Paper Crafting Journey-Add Some Bling
    The Squirrel and the Fox #28-Things with Wheels (hope the little roller ducky counts :) )
    Sweet Sunday Sketch #169

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute. Love that DP with it. And that sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute... Love the papers you chose and the sketch is perfect for this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete