Pirate Penny

Wanted to share a quick little card that I just finished up :)
Not a whole lot of detail on this card.  I used the Sassy Studio Design image Pirate Penny.  I won her awhile ago, fell in love with her and then never got around to putting her on a card!  Seems I do that a lot :)
I did everything in black and white with just a few minor touches of color.  Her hair has some streaks of maroon, and there are gold/silver coins around the chest.
I cut out a couple layers of a skull with my cricut, covered them in glossy accents and then layered on the glitter.  It makes such a great embellishment :)
While I love my A2 sized cards...sometimes I feel like I don't have enough room to add everything I want, or make my image large enough to really add in the details...but I'm not sure I'm ready to try making larger cards...something I'll have to think about :)

This card is entered in the following challenges:
    Sassy Studio Designs #137-Sketch
    Love to Create #28-Sparkle
    The Paper Shelter #77-Clean and Simple
    Friday Mashup #71-Black and White with Bling
    Sentimental Sundays #115-Clean and Simple
    Robyn's Fetish #120-Monochromatic

Thanks for stopping by!



9 comments:

  1. Amazing amazing card!! I love the spider web corners!! Also love the black and white combo! Thanks for joining us at DTBST!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! Love the glittery skull and that perfectly coloured pirate!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think the coloring and the details are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored this image! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card. Love the coloring of your image. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  6. One cool card lol, image is gorgeous..love the SS images. Have joined your blog as a new member....come on over and say hi...luv aussie annie..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love your colouring! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete