Breast Cancer Awareness

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, a lot of challenges I have seen are based on that theme. 
Always remember the importance of your check ups and supporting those around you that are affected by breast cancer.
Here is my card:
This card has been entered in the following challenges:
    Critter Sketch #85-Sketch
    Create Me Pink Challenge #1-Color Challenge Pink, White, Black
    Touched By A Butterfly-Link Up For Pink
    Lexi's Creations-Pink for Boobies
Much Love,
Emily

8 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your card. Very pretty. I like the added bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your card is soooo pretty.
    Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love the ribbon detailing! Thanks for playing along with Critter Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink....still time to enter another FAB PINK creation!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily,
    Very pretty card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Critter Sketch, good luck.
    Hugs,
    Justyna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the corset!
    Thanks for joining us at LUFP with a beautiful pink creation! ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and I think I may have the background paper in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at CMP!

    Beautiful card! Loving the paisleys in the back :)

    CreateMePink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete